Environmental Solutions 4 Life WATER IONIZER WARRANTY
Purchaser must retain the original sales receipt and register the ionizer within 60 days of purchase. Register Online or by mailing in the card that was included with the purchase. You can find the serial number (S/N) located on both the product and the box that it was shipped in.
We are confident in the quality and craftsmanship of our water ionizers and we proudly offer a limited lifetime warranty for manufacturer defects on all ES4-Life® ionizers. Warranty is only valid for the original purchaser and for ionizers sold directly by ES4-Life® or an authorized dealer of ES4-Life®.
Repair work can only be performed through the ES4-Life® repair center located in Ormond Beach, Florida or an authorized repair center. Never attempt to open or service an ES4-Life® water ionizer. This will immediately void your warranty. Please thoroughly read the owner’s manual before attempting to use your ionizer.
Customer must contact ES4-Life® Customer Service and provide proof of purchase within the product warranty time period. We will repair or replace and return the product, without charge within a reasonable period of time, subject to the conditions in the above paragraphs, if examination discloses any part to be defective in workmanship or material. If we, in our discretion, are unable to repair the product after a reasonable number of attempts, we will provide a replacement unit, at the company’s discretion.
HOW THE WARRANTY WORKS:
- The limited lifetime warranty covers any and/or all defective parts on all water ionizer models for the life of the ionizer. The life of the water ionizer is calculated at 10 years.
- For the first five (5) years all parts and labor are covered at 100%. After five (5) years from purchase, the customer is responsible to pay for labor and freight charges but replacement parts remain free for the life of the ionizer (10-year period) as long as the problem is due to a manufacturing defect.
- The warranty covers all parts and labor as described above. If you experience a manufacturers defect with your water ionizer during the first 60-days and it was purchased from ES4-Life®, we will cover ground shipping each way. After the first 60 days, the customer is responsible for shipping both ways.
- The warranty expressly covers all failures due to defects in materials and/or workmanship, which can occur during normal use. This is a “repair or replace” warranty and ES4-Life® will always attempt to repair your unit. If repair is not possible, ES4-Life® will supply a replacement unit at its discretion. Normal wear and tear is not covered under the warranty.
Customers outside the USA take full responsibility for any shipping costs to and from repair center for warranty work and for any duties or customs fees incurred.
WATER PRE-FILTRATION WARRANTY:
All ES4-Life® Pre-Filters are covered under our warranty. The warranty covers the filter housings, hoses and connectors. There are no exclusions to this warranty. ES4-Life®, its manufacturers and its installers will not be responsible for subsequent damages caused by water leaks for any reason. Always be sure your water pressure and plumbing system are up to national plumbing codes. Water pressure should never exceed 60 PSI and filter replacement should never exceed 6-months for well water applications and 12-months for city water applications.
When going on vacation or being away from home for any length of time it is advisable to shut water pressure to the home off. If this is not possible then shut the water supply to pre-filters and water ionizers off. When the installation is new check cabinet and filters for water leaks multiple times over the first week of installation. Most plumbing leaks happen within the first 24 hours of installation.
WHAT WILL VOID WARRANTY:
Warranty is void if the casing of ionizer has been opened. All ES4-Life® ionizers and are factory sealed. Please never attempt to service the machine yourself as this will void your warranty and could lead to serious bodily injury.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Damage caused by: floods under the sink, or overhead plumbing leaks, which can cause water to enter the machine. Please be sure you have no plumbing leaks before installing the ionizer; we can provide repair at your expense for such an incident.
- Damage caused by: failure to replace filters in a timely manner. The filter not only cleans the water but also protects the ionizer from damage caused by particulates in the water. Filter replacement is mandated every 6-months for well water users and 12-months for city water users. Failure to replace filters with genuine ES4-Life® filters at the required times may result in your warranty being voided. The best way to avoid this from happening is to have the replacement filters auto shipped 30 days prior to the replacement date.
- Damages caused by: any mis-use or abuse, such as dropping the unit. See our Optional Accidental Damage Plan for coverage against breakage.
- Damages caused by: Lighting strikes, power surges, faulty circuitry in customer’s electrical system or acts of God.
- The exterior finish on the machine. Do NOT use harsh detergents or scrubbing type sponges and cleansers to clean the ionizer; a damp clean paper towel followed by a dry paper towel will restore a perfect finish to the ionizer.
- Damages caused by: commercial type usage. ES4-Life® residential water ionizers are built to last however they are designed for residential use. For the purpose of this warranty, ES4-Life® will consider commercial usage as; letting the machine run for more than 20 minutes at a time or for more than 4 hours a day total use. This usage is ok from time to time where special needs arise, but not as a daily routine. If your needs exceed these “residential” parameters, please contact ES4-Life® for “commercial use” product options. ES4-Life® cannot honor the warranty for any use not intended by the manufacturer.
- Damages caused by excessive water pressure. The inlet water pressure should not exceed 60 PSI. This is the national plumbing code standard for water pressure in all homes and is not a special request of ES4-Life®. You can purchase a water pressure gauge from your local Home Depot or Lowe’s for around $10.00 and test it yourself. The water pressure gauge simply screws onto any outside hose outlet and will show you your water pressure when turned on. If your water pressure exceeds 60 PSI, all of your plumbing appliances are in jeopardy, please take this seriously.
MISSING SERIAL NUMBERS AND UNAUTHORIZED CHANNELS:
If a valid serial number is missing from the product, the warranty will be voided. ES4-Life® products are authorized for sale direct through ES4-Life® and ES4-Life® Independent Dealers.
Warranties are voided if a product is purchased through unauthorized channels; this includes websites that are not authorized to use ES4-Life® trademarked names, images and logos. To confirm warranty coverage prior to purchasing a product, contact ES4-Life® at 386-673-2964 with the serial number located on the back of the unit.
EXCLUSION OF OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS:
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED HEREIN, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES:
WE SHALL NOT IN ANY CASE BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM BREACH OF EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, GUARANTEES OR REPRESENTATIONS, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. Such excluded damages include, but are not limited to, loss of profits or revenue, and loss of the use of the products. The limited lifetime warranty covers all defective parts on all purifier models for the life of the purifier. The life of the water ionizer is calculated as described above. If you experience a problem with your water ionizer during the first 60 days and it was purchased from ES4-Life, we cover ground shipping each way.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE WARRANTY EXPIRES:
We are very proud to offer a maximum repair cost guarantee of $150.00 for all ES4-Life® ionizers, which means that you will never be charged more than $150.00 labor per repair on your machine after the full coverage portion of the lifetime warranty has expired. We also offer lifetime free parts on all models where the customer is responsible for shipping charges to and from ES4-Life®.
Please refer to your owner’s manual for scheduled maintenance requirements. We highly recommend that ionizers operating in hard to very water areas be cleaned by the customer with an ES4-Life citric acid cleaning cartridge every six months and be shipped to ES4-Life® every 2-3 years for a thorough cleaning at the current cost of only $59.00 plus shipping costs. We recommend regular maintenance through ES4-Life’s repair center in order to ensure many years of reliable service. See attached U.S. water hardness chart.
LIMITS AND EXCLUSIONS:
There are no express warranties except as listed above. The warrantor is not responsible for incidental or consequential damage or damages arising out of the use of any, unauthorized attachment. All express and implied warranties, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose, are limited to the applicable warranty period.
Your ES4-Life® water ionizer includes the limited lifetime warranty outlined above. However that doesn’t include repair of accidental damage. Accidents such as dropping your unit can be covered with our optional accidental damage program, your purifier is fully covered. If you break it, we’ll fix it. Please see Water Ionizer Accidental Damage Plan for a breakdown of costs per model. We will repair any damage that occurs (twice) during the life of any purifier and get your unit back to you in no time. Our accidental damage plan may only be purchased within the first 90 days of your purifier purchase and cannot be added on later. So buy now and rest assured that your new unit will be protected no matter what happens to it. Customer pays shipping both ways.
DIRECTIONS FOR UTILIZING OUR WARRANTY SERVICE:
This Warranty service is available by contacting ES4-Life® or one of its authorized dealers. Customer must acquire a Return Authorization Number (RAN) and print a return receipt to include with the ionizer before shipping. And you must include the Return Instructions Form (RIF) when you send the ionizer in for repair or return.
Please never send in your ionizer for warranty or service without including the printed return authorization form inside the box (customer service will email this form to you). Contact: 1-386-673-2964 or submit your email for assistance.
Mail Products To:
Environmental Solutions 4-Life, Inc.
1230 N. US Hwy. 1, Ste. 20
Ormond Beach, Florida 32174
WATER LEAK LIABILITY STATEMENT
All ES4-Life® products are built to last. Housings, hoses and fittings on all pre-filters are covered by our lifetime warranty.
Neither Environmental Solutions 4-Life, Inc., a USA corporation or any manufacturer of ES4-Life® products makes any warranty as to damages caused by water leaks of any kind. ES4-Life® will not be responsible for any damages caused by leaking water for any reason. This includes work done by ES4-Life® employees or hired contractors.
ES4-Life® provides a free water leak detector that will sound an alarm if water leaks are detected with the purchase of any water ionizer. The detector should be installed within 12” of pre-filters and/or ionizers. ES4-Life® does not guarantee or warrantee this product to perform and makes no claims on it whatsoever.
Always check the water pressure of your home and assure it does not exceed national plumbing code of 45 PSI. A maximum of 60 PSI is acceptable for ES4-Life® filters. Be sure all plumbing codes in your home are up to national standards.
It is a good idea to check under your sink daily and inspect for water leaks especially when the product is new. This would apply to any brand water ionizer or pre-filter assy. Ninety percent of all water leaks experienced with new products occur within the first 12 hours of installation. If you are not going to be home and able to check on the filters during this time, please turn the water supply to the filters off until you will be home for 12 hours or more.
It is always a good habit to shut off the water supply to the pre-filters or to your entire home when going away on vacation or extended periods of time in order to avoid unexpected floods. For periods of two weeks or longer, remove water ionizer on board filters, place in a plastic bag and refrigerate.
By installing any ES4-Life® pre-filter or water ionizer you agree to hold ES4-Life® harmless for any water damage caused by leaking water for any reason.